CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 1, 2010

Snow Snow Snow

As you'll see by the pictures Lane enjoys climbing through his chairs & one day wanted me to try it with him....you can see how far I got. By the look on his face I think he may have been surprised I made it that far. Our guy sure is a lot of fun & lots of personality coming out...oh, & he loves to dance. (Ryan & I can both bust-a-move so its no surprise that he's already a talented dancer.)
We finally got a decent amount of snow, although it was really light & fluffy. Our area got anywhere from 4-6 inches & where the snow drifted it was up to 12-14 inches. Not a lot of fun to shovel, but Lane still seemed to enjoy his 1st experience playing in the snow. I got him bundled up when the temperature finally got in the 30's & we headed out for some SNOW-TIME. He enjoyed making big foot prints & liked it when I would toss the snow up in the air to fall down on him. It took me a little while to talk him into licking the snow, but once he did he kept licking his gloves. :) After that I explained that we only eat WHITE snow!!! (I figured its never to early to have that tidbit of information.)

Our love to everyone.
(obviously date on the pictures are off, sorry, they were taken in Jan 2010)

1 comments:

leslie said...

He is so so so cute!!!!!!