CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 11, 2010

2 Yrs Old Already...







It really is true...time flies! I cannot belive our little man is officially a toddler now, although he is acting more like one so I'm sure reality will set in (lucky us).

Lane had a very nice 2nd birthday party, we were lucky enough to have all of the Grandparents & Grandparent figures there to celebrate with us. Thanks to everyone who made the trip. Our theme this year was CARS (the movie), I'm sure that comes as a shock to those of you that know Lane. I have seen him carry a total of 6 matchbox cars at one time..while saying "momma get one car", pointed to one for me to carry for him too.

At Lane's 2 year doctors appointment he was 36 inches tall, weighed 29/30lbs & is in the 80% percentile for his height & I think it was 70% for his weight. In the past two weeks he has graduated to his toddler bed. Yup, 2 years old & already out of his crib, I'm convinced the triplets told him over the holidays how to climb out! THANKS KIDS! :) He is doing really well so far, naptime can be a struggle, but at night he stays in his bed all night.

Hope everyone is doing well.



0 comments: