CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Finally...an update..






















Yea yea yea, I know it has been a while. My friend that was updating our blog for us has been extremely busy over the last year...so, I am finally going to try and take over.

I know it has been almost a year since there have been any updates & I apologize.

What have the Abbott's been up to....well, Lane Curtis is up to probably 32 inches tall & likely close to 30lbs. He is still a tall skinny boy, laughing, learning & talking up a storm. I call him our little parrot now-a-days because he will repeat (or at least try to repeat) almost everything he hears people say. He is absolutely CAR & TRUCK CRAZY!! He loves the movie Cars, but he also loves anything to do with a car or a truck. If you walk through a parking lot you will likely hear him say the words "car", "truck", "big truck", "momma's car" at least 50 times..who knows maybe he will be a mechanic one day like his Uncle Pat.

We are very lucky to have such a happy & healthy boy. He has only been sick maybe 2-3 times & other than when he is teething he is one of the happiest kids I've ever met. Notice I use the term "kid" because I fear my little baby is now a little boy instead. He is such a great helper, he will help me carry groceries in from the car & almost every night he walks down to the mailbox with me & helps carry up the mail...then he will put it on the counter & say "for Dadda".

I hope everyone is doing as well as we are & enjoy the pictures. We will be getting some fall photos done soon, so I will definitely share those with everyone as well.

1 comments:

leslie said...

I love the post Shannon!!! You did great for your first time!!! I am actually about to be less busy, so be thinking about the layout of the blog. Do you want a change? Should we update the photos on the side bars?? Love you guys!!