CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Spring at the Abbott's


With Spring in the air, tax returns flying out the door & baseballs being caught the Abbott's spring season off & running. Needless to say I am staying very busy with work, only 3 weeks of tax season left. Now our home life gets even more hectic with baseball season beginning for Ryan's team. Lane is super excited about being outside more often, I swear if we had a fenced in backyard we would never get that kid to come inside. :) I guess it beats the alternative of having a couch-potato, but never fear he does enjoy watching movies in daddy's chair when the time is right.



As you can see from the pictures....Lane really enjoys being out at the ballpark during games. He actually told me last night that he was staying with one of the parents there at the game & he waved goodbye to me, saying "bye bye Momma". In the one picture he is giving Ryan a high-five through the baseball fence....it melted my heart.





0 comments: