CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 5, 2008

six months...

Lane is getting so big so fast...he will be 6 months old this weekend and I can't believe how much he's grown and how far we've come as parents so far. He is developing his own little personality now-a-days and it makes it even harder to leave him and come to work everyday. I often think about all the time I'm losing with him, but hey, "momma's gotta bring home the bacon" is what I tell him.He is eating 3 baby meals a day now, rice morning & night, veggies at lunch and usually a fruit as a late afternoon snack. He seems to really like carrots, squash, peas, and favorite fruit so far is pears. He can situp pretty well by himself now and when he's on the floor he'll move every direction except forward. I just know it won't be long before our lil'man won't be so little and starts crawling. He is wearing clothes that are 9mths size because he is so long and his feet are so big, I guess he is a little bit like me afterall.

More new pics too...click here.

posted by Lane's mommy...

0 comments: