CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Busy Spring




















































Its been a busy time for us again. Tax season behind us now & nearing the end of baseball season. Its always bitter sweet. We are baseball family & thats what we are good at...I know Lane will miss going to the field during the summer months. He loves cheering on the boys & of course playing in the grass, mud, dirt & anything dirty he can find. HE'S ALL BOY!


We were able to make a trip to L'ville for a tournament & during that time Bomma & I took Lane to the "Balloon Glow," an annual event to celebrate Derby time in L'ville. I've posted several pics of that event & fun ballfield times.
I'm so proud of Ryan for being such a wonderful husband, father & coach!! I know he is passing on so many great qualities to Lane & showing him how rewarding it is to teach & coach young kids...helping to shape them into wonderful men. Love my BOYS!

0 comments: